marți, 9 octombrie 2012

Like a virgin

Is not about the outfit ..is more cuz is my first post .So i welcome all!!!
I started to do this after a good friend of mine has started too (http://badbytchesco.blogspot.ro// ) and then I remembered how i was ,always looking for stuff..or seeing something that i liked on a girl and didnt knew how to get it,from where to get..etc
I know..i know..world full of bloggers..but everyone has own style,mixing clothes and i like to get a peek
First let me tell you..english it's not my native language.Original i am from Romania, living in Bucharest where girls are very known for their beauty and good taste in clothes.Sometimes i think we are little snobbish because we like to dress from too many "good names" rather then pay the bills hahaha
Well I will not bore you anymore..lets have fun together \o/

2 comentarii:

  1. I wish you good luck and a long and wonderful rode in bloggers world! Pupici :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere